Editor’s Choice recipes on Jow: What are they?
You’ve probably heard the big news by now, but just in case–you’re now able to add your own recipes to the Jow app and order your ingredients in 1 click! Now it’s possible to create and share as many recipes as you want with your friends and family :-) To celebrate the arrival of the awesome new feature we call “My Personal Recipes”, we want to share the success of Jow with our community!
Our goal is simple: build the best cooking app ever and help you earn money for sharing your recipes. If your personal recipe on the app gets a lot of likes, you can get paid! A great way to earn some extra cash just for cooking ;) Every month, the Jow team will choose our favorite community recipes and share them here and on our social media. For each Editor’s choice recipe chosen, the creator will earn $100 of groceries (yes, you read that right!).
How can I be chosen?
- Create recipes in the Jow app with precise instructions;
- Take a great photo (*Note: it’s important that this photo is yours, any photo taken from a recipe book or the internet will not be eligible for selection, so grab your smartphone!);
- Share your recipe with your community so it can be favorited and shopped in the app;
- Every month has a theme! Create a recipe that falls in our themed category for an extra chance to catch our eye ;)
- And finally, note that we prioritize seasonal recipes in our selection!
Each month, discover the Editor’s Choice recipes from the community. Get some new recipe inspiration from other Jow users!
The Editor’s Choice Recipes of December
Our mouths are watering already–add the Editor’s Choice recipes of December to your favorites in your Jow app!
Your turn! Add your recipes in Jow and you could be the next Editor's Choice!