JOW is a 100% free app that saves you time!
Every week, JOW provides you with a new menu, designed just for you, that considers your tastes, food preferences and cooking utensils.
JOW automatically fills your shopping list with all the necessary ingredients, magic!
Then all you have to do is add the everyday items you might need, and you're done! No more shopping chores!
No, you are not dreaming, JOW allows you to save money! Buy what you really need:
● When you choose a recipe on JOW, we only add what you need to make your dishes.
● JOW shares the quantities needed between recipes to avoid waste while allowing you to remove what you already have.
● No more unnecessary temptations while wandering the aisles of the store, buy only what you need
Time is money, right?
● With JOW, save time every week with an optimized shopping list in 1 click, magic!
● Don't waste a second while shopping, your shopping list is organized by food departments.
You can create a shopping list without going through an order from your no-store account (Apple, Google, Facebook)! 🎉🎉🎉
To do this, log into your social media account, choose the number of recipes you want to add and click Go!
Specify the number of servings, your kitchen equipment and your diet
Select the recipe of your dreams
Click on "Create Shopping List."
You can then use this list to do your shopping in-store and check off items as you add them to your cart. Once you have checked off all the items, click on "I'm done shopping" to save your menu to your JOW account. Then all that's left to do is enjoy your delicious recipes! 😋
Search for a recipe by type or by ingredient
JOW provides you with several tools to find your future favorite recipe:
● You can find a recipe from “What's cooking” or “Menu Creation”.
● Search your recipes by ingredient, type of dish (pizza, pasta), diet (vegan, vegetarian) or the name of your food processor (Cookeo, Thermomix).
● From the “Go to Kitchen” tab, find your dishes via the search bar.
● From the composition of the menu, categories (healthy, seasonal, comfort) will also be at your disposal.
To save a recipe, you just have to go to its file and click on the heart on the banner at the top of the page.
Then find them in your favorites in 2 places:
● in the tab "What's cooking".
● in the tab "Shopping", when you replace a recipe, different tabs will be available, including your favorites.
You haven't found the answer to your questions?